October 30, 2008

Mummified

While I read to the girls from SOTW today they opted not to draw a picture or write a story like they usually do. Instead they prepared their own mummy, I mean sister, and boy were they proud of it!



I drew the line when they wanted to wrap her in toilet paper first. A mom has to have boundaries!

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Very cute way to make a mummy-looks like they enjoyed it. Yes, I draw the line at using that much toilet paper too, lol. Mine made mummies with their stuffed animals and dolls. :)

Angela said...

Aw, come on mom! TP-ing sisters sounds like so much fun!!!

Lindsey said...

Okay so it might have sounded like fun but my mom-ness kicked in and I couldn't do it, lol.

Anonymous said...

How fun! Mine covered themselves with grass clippings yesterday. It was stuck on everything! So I can understand the TP thing but it does sound like fun.

Paige said...

What fun! I wouldn't have let my daughter use the toilet paper either. I'm not big on messy paper everywhere!

Anonymous said...

We had an Egyptian themed party for Katrina one year and one of the games was to separate the kids into two teams - then they wrapped one team member in toilet paper. Fastest team won lol.

And yes, I went TPing as a kid. ;) I know - shocking isn't it?