February 6, 2008

Sisters Band

We were blessed enough to have some musically talented girls in our family. I am not sure where this musical talent came from as me and their dad both are musically challenged. They enjoy writing their own songs, creating music for them, and then putting on family shows for us to enjoy their creations.

Olivia is the guitar, keyboard, and lead singer. Grace does drums and occasionally the keyboard. Hanna, well, she just plays whatever she wants and the rest of the band members improvise. She occasionally sings, although it is usually not the same song as the band. It's very amuzing to watch. So here are some photos of the Sisters Band.

3 comments:

The Summerfields said...

Now that is cute! I am just soooo sad I was not there to actually hear it, although something tells me I was spared a dose of Advil? HAHA

Lindsey said...

Amazingly they actually aren't bad to listen to. Grace gets a little carried away on drums, lol. They sang the cutest song about sisterly love last night. How it was the strongest love, etc. I loved it! I have video clips but they turned out dark, all you can do is here them.

Anonymous said...

LOl - fun. We got a kareoke machine for Christmas and Amber likes to dominate one of the microphones. :)

You should look into putting a sound clip on your blog. :)