February 6, 2008

Stamps and Valentine Love Bugs

We decided to do some stamps and crafts today after school. I had some misc. supplies and came up with a bug. So with an egg carton, some paint, pipe cleaners, and fuzz balls we created Valentine love bugs. Here are the girls painting the starts of their bugs. Don't mind the funny faces, they were also enjoying some candy.




While the paint was drying we thought we would do some stamping. They were all really enjoying it until.....









someone tries to take a stamp away from the little one, watch out! She is little, but she is mighty. Or atleast her attitude is. So we learned our lesson and we all catered to little princess. She got first pick of stamps and we worked around her!



Here are the girls showing off their masterpieces.








And here is a photo of the Love Bug taken by the proud owner. We will work on her photo skills another day!

2 comments:

The Summerfields said...

You are definately a dedicated Mom....I tell you I feel like such a craft clutz when I think back that I can't even remember when we actually did a craft....oh but there was that one time of watercolor we did...remember...you always remind me to slow down and take time for the simple fun of a craft....then I do it and I get all mad at you because you MADE me do this craft and now look at this mess! HAHA Just kidding! I love your ideas!! Keep up the good work! Oh and keep sharin' those ideas....very helpful!

Anonymous said...

Awww - those are sooo cute. :) I found out this morning that i won a subscription to Family Fun, so I'm looking forward to some fun, crafty ideas. :)