Olivia had her pre-birthday party today. She wanted to spend it with friends so we rented a gym where they could all run wild. They played hard and the best part was those noise makers. Boy are those a great idea to have for 18 children! And I am sure all the parents involved greatly appreciated us sending them home with them, although they might have wished I would have handed out Excedrin at the same time as the noise makers.Liv loved helping to make the cupcakes for the party. Her favorite is the Funfetti cake mix and she was so pleased that she read the directions and make them, almost, all by herself. I do have to say that she frosted and put all the candies on top by herself, so all the parents can thank her for giving their children well beyond their daily dose of sugar!
Here is Grace and Hanna enjoying the scooters. Hanna liked nothing more than to be pulled around on these scooters.
Liv showed off her mad pool playing skills after she was fiercely beaten at foosball and only acquired a headache from ping pong (thanks Eric for that). :o)




4 comments:
That was a great one of Liv at the bottom!!! It was a fun party. Thanks for inviting us and tell Liv happy B-Day for us again!!
The picture of Olivia on the stool is beautiful. She's such a good girl.
It was a fun time at the gym! The photos are great! Happy Birthday Olivia!
I love the photos! You are great with a camera. I wish we could have made it. :(
Post a Comment