
This photo doesn't do any justice to just how beautiful and delicious these were. I really, really wish I were writing to brag and show off some great cooking skills. These brownies were cut into heart shapes, frosted with chocolate frosting, and then topped off with chocolate m&m's in cute designs like hearts and flowers. They were wrapped oh-so-nicely in seran wrap and tied with a pink lacey ribbon with pearls on it. They weren't wrapped for long, we ate most of them right away and they were extremely good. The truth of the matter is that I participated in a secret pal program through church and my secret pal gave these to me for Valentine's Day along with a really nice card. I have one year to wait and see who it is that made these yummy treats. In the meantime I will be thankful that whoever drew my name has some awesome cooking and decorating skills! Makes me feel inadequate in my secret pal gift giving skills, lol.
4 comments:
You know what made this person so happy to have done such a great job decorating these brownies? You see what really happened was she started sampling and could not stop when they were in the pan (I happen to know someone like this). Then she had to figure out a way to mask the fact that she sampled so many......what is there to do but get the cookie cutters out and start cutting shapes (which also leads to more yummy tasting opportunities because of the scraps involoved from cookie cutters) then she was so giddy from the chocolate high that she felt like decorating them as well and that made them into these wonderful pieces of art! There, mystery solved for ya! HAHA
Ok seriously I think that is a great idea and how neat are those? I think I will try those for the potluck next weekend. It is supposed to have a Valentines theme to it.
Thanks for sharing that!!!!!
Jules, the above post sounds a little like you. Could that be who we are talking about? If not it is amazing to what accuracy you were able to describe the situation, almost like it was from experience!
Jules - too funny! Those look delicious.
Thou shalt not covet sugar. hehe
No really I have no idea who gave them too you obviously but ya that would have been my reasoning for doing something that amazing....to cover my behind for sneaking too many in the first place! HAHA
I love your blog!!
Post a Comment