Fact: Tell us your favorite word and why.
I think I have several favorite words, but the first to come to mind was love. It's one of my favorites because it is powerful and full of emotion. Also it is a favorite because I use it a lot when speaking and writing.
Unfortunately by using something too much it sometimes loses it's powerfulness. I think love is a word that should be reserved for things we are very passionate about. I tend to overuse this word for things that when really thought about aren't something I truly love or feel passionate about. In example, I tend to say that I love foods, clothing, etc. when I don't, I just like them and use the wrong word.
I think love brings to mind a beautiful image of strong emotion and although a small word it has a very large and powerful meaning behind it. What better word is there for a favorite word?
Where education is the lighting of a fire, not the filling of a pail~ George Washington Carver
March 4, 2008
A'Muse Me Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey thanks for playing " A'Muse Me Monday.
Post a Comment