I couldn't help but to post a few more pictures of our new little guy. He is such a sweet little cutey. Although when you sleep so much how could you not be cute and sweet? He stole all of our hearts, including daddy's who I happened to catch smothering him with love. I couldn't resist the photo opportunity.
Here is Quinn as we typically see him- sleeping! I am going to treasure this photo because someday soon he will wake from this coma-type newborn sleep of his and he will be on the go nonstop. I will then wish he would slow down and sleep a little. That will be when this photo will come in handy as a reminder of all that sleep he used to do and how much I just wanted him awake so I could see those gorgeous blue eyes of his.
Here is a new favorite of him. I love that he loves his thumb. I am sure Jules will chime in here and let me know all the reasons that I shouldn't encourage this, but for the time being I love it!
2 comments:
I share that same feeling about the thumb thing it is so cute with newborns and you can't help but encourage it because it is so handy, they comfort themselves!!! However when they are 7 it is not quite as cute and don't say I didn't warn you! HAHA, The downside of it being right there on their body is that you can't take it away like a binky! Maybe you will be luckier than I in breaking that habit sooner than I.:)
How sweet!
Post a Comment