May 3, 2008

Blog Tag

Here are the rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


What was I doing 10 years ago: I was 18 and living in Virginia. I was getting married in 13 days, but wouldn't know it for 12 more days.

Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. carrots and ranch
2. grapes
3. trail mix
4. apples and peanut butter
5. nuts

In the real world:
1. I'm a little quiet and unsure of myself .
2. I live by schedules
3. I enjoy antiques
4. I am an avid reader
5. I can get lost looking at gardens

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy enough land to be self-sufficient and have a place for my children to build houses if they ever had the desire to live by me.
2. Invest it
3. Help family members and close friends in one way or another
4. Buy a garden nursery to try out having a business, hey if it failed I would have a great looking yard with all the products, lol.
5. Take my husband to Alaska and my daughter to Virginia

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Executive Assistant (glorified personal secretary)
2. Bank Teller
3. Reports clerk
4. wife
5. mom
The last two are my favorites!

Three of my habits:
1. research absolutely everything
2. wash my hands to the point that I wear gloves with Vaseline on at night to help ease the cracking and bleeding- can you say OCD!
3. checking emails constantly- this is a bad habit!

Five places I have lived:
1. Rural Oregon
2. Small Town Oregon
3. Virginia
4. Big city Oregon
5. podunk

What do you want others to get from your blog:
hmm... I started this as a way to stay in touch with friends and family that don't live close to us. I guess I just want to let them know what is going on in our lives. I also use it to record our days, school progress, and family moments for my own personal use. I enjoy reading through past posts and seeing where we were a year ago compared to today.

No comments: