May 3, 2008

Homeschool Orders

I placed my 2008-2009 school orders! Now the part of waiting for my mail man to deliver the goodies, lol.

Amazon:
R&S Preschool ABC Books
Bible Pictures to Color
Fraction Tiles with Tray
Bingo game (dry erase format so I can use it for any subject)
Vocabulary Vine and games to accompany it
Bob Books
Math Manipulatives (base ten set)
Math Descovery Kit for Pre-K and K

Anabaptist Bookstore:
Math 400
Language 400
Math 100
Color Picture Flash Cards for LTR
Sound Slider for LTR

Ebay and other used curriculum sites:
Life Skills for Kids: Equipping Your Child for the Real World
Spanish in 10 minutes a Day
Christian Kids Explore Biology

I think these paired with what I already have make me ready for next year. So now to wait patiently, or let's just say wait ;o) Then I get to mull them over before starting school back up in July!

No comments: