Monday: Did two lessons in math and language. Had a great history lesson on mummies and studied worms in science. After school we worked on the porch.
Tuesday: We headed out of town to find a new-to-us vehicle. I loved our truck but even with four doors we had outgrown it. So we lasted a whopping nine months without a suburban and now we are back in one. I am thankful to have the much needed room.
I had some stick family decals on the truck and they couldn't be salvaged so I ordered some new ones. I can't wait for them to come in! I can't get the image to come through on here but will copy and paste one as soon as they come in. I'm excited!
Wednesday: We did school. Only two weeks to go!
Thursday: School and worked on the porch. We got the decking done and the posts up. Now it will be the railing and then the roof!
Friday: Family day with a bbq. My husband is such a great bbq'er! We played games and ate good. Oh and I received a package in the mail. I LOVE box day! I got my first order from Anabaptist Bookstore. It has Grace's Math, Reading, and a couple of supplements in it. She was so excited that she wanted to do extra school.
Saturday: We headed to a local nursery to pick out some new flowers for the yard. The girls found a dead bird and if it wasn't for the other people I am thinking they would have brought it home to dissect and properly bury it. That's how enthused they were with it!
Olivia came down with the flu, poor thing. Oh and Grace still wants to do more school today, lol. We have to love the enthusiasm of a young learner.
So there is our week in review and I will leave you with a picture of our little guy.

1 comment:
She's a pretty one- the Suburban, not your son! Your son is a Handsome one! :-)
The week sounded like it went well! Hope you all are on the mend, health wise!
Post a Comment