What a busy week it has been!
We received testing results! Our oldest passed her third grade state mandated testing with flying colors. We are so proud of her! That means we are ready to move on to fourth grade :o)
DD2 is fully potty trained and a big girl now. It is amazing how different children are. I have been lucky enough to have two easy potty trainers and one that I wasn't sure would ever be in panties. Whew...three down and one to go in this area!
DD5 has her first loose tooth and can't quit wiggling it. She is sure the tooth fairy will make her rich! Although she is also expressing concerns over losing it at night and eating it without knowing. I should be checking into current tooth fairy rates in preparation for it, just in case she doesn't swallow it.
DS sleeps through the night consistently. It feels great to get more than two hours sleep! He is smiling, laughing, and cooing. This is when the fun stages begin!
DH is off to Engineering school. I miss him terribly but keep reminding myself that this should be the last of the out-of-state schooling that he has to do. And the pay off to this will be big.
On another note I planted some more flowers. My yard is starting to feel more like home, finally. I am tired of the weather being rainy but it is a benefit to newly transplanted flowers so I am bearing with it.
I was blessed with dinner with a friend this week. We had some great food and wonderful conversation. Close friendships really are something to be treasured.
I think that sums up our happenings of the week. Sorry no great pictures for my week in review. May be next week.
3 comments:
Sounds like a nice week!
What is it with this weather? Tuesday, of course, is supposed to be cool and rainy again. Sigh.
I am noticing the same thing. Any time I want to be outside it is raining or really windy. This is June, we are supposed to be roasting by now!
Well, it does seem like the first part of June is often cooler. I know the schools try to get a day in at the pool and when I notice what day it is, I often think- but it's so cold! But it does seem that we are having more cool/rainy days this year.
Post a Comment