We tried our hand at toughing the water yesterday. We started by enticing the children into the tube first. We are in a jet boat and knew the water would be too hard on them from the jet spray so we used a trolling motor. What I wouln't give to know that a trolling motor could pull me on the water!They started out very mild as you can see in the video. I wish I had taken a video at the end of the day. They were trying to submarine the tube and were rather successful several times. They also mastered standing in the tube similar to surfing.

Here are my guys looking gorgeous. Look at my poor baby's cheeks! That life jacket definitely doesn't do him any justice. He did so good out there. At this age all he needs is food, some attention which he always gets around grandma and grandpa, and sleep that the boat's rumble helped along.

And here is me and my dear husband. We didn't intend on getting in the water. It was hot and the kids wanted to see if mom and dad could handle grandpa's driving. I think truth be known they just wanted to see us crash! Our daughter, 9, took these pics. She did a pretty good job for standing in a speeding boat while taking them. She was hoping to catch the big crash on film.

Take note in this photo who is on the tube and who is in the water. It is hard to tell so let me tell you....I survived longer! And just incase he reads this blog I should tell the truth. He let go because I had a death grip on the handles and wouldn't share them with him....or atleast that was the story I heard was the truth. :o)

And after all that bragging about lasting longer I dumped myself when I tried to climb back onto the tube for another round of fun.
In the end we all had a great time. We were starving (snacks didn't hold us over), wet, tired, and had muscles aching that we weren't sure were still there, but we are sure to do it again!
1 comment:
Whopeee! Looks like you had a blast!
Post a Comment