Where education is the lighting of a fire, not the filling of a pail~ George Washington Carver
Introducing our new backyard guest.
Beautiful! Tammy in Germany
Very cool! All we ever see are crows around here.Patricia in WAHappy WW!
How sweet! We have some that build in our porch eaves every year too.
They look comfortable! Katyhttp://mynutvillage.com/
Nice of her to put on such a show for you all :-)Happy WW...
I love the attitude in that bottom pictures. I feel that way when I get comfy in MY little 'nest'.
How neat!!Stacy :-)
Built in nature study! How cool!
I love the one of the robin settled down in its nest!
Ah, that is so great. Don't you love it when birds nest somewhere convenient to YOU?? We had a robin nest in our lilacs last year, the kids kept a picture record of the eggs hatching and the birds growing. It was pretty neat.Happy WW.
That is so cool!
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Beautiful! Tammy in Germany
Very cool! All we ever see are crows around here.
Patricia in WA
Happy WW!
How sweet! We have some that build in our porch eaves every year too.
They look comfortable!
Katy
http://mynutvillage.com/
Nice of her to put on such a show for you all :-)
Happy WW...
I love the attitude in that bottom pictures. I feel that way when I get comfy in MY little 'nest'.
How neat!!
Stacy :-)
Built in nature study! How cool!
I love the one of the robin settled down in its nest!
Ah, that is so great. Don't you love it when birds nest somewhere convenient to YOU?? We had a robin nest in our lilacs last year, the kids kept a picture record of the eggs hatching and the birds growing. It was pretty neat.
Happy WW.
That is so cool!
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment