Where education is the lighting of a fire, not the filling of a pail~ George Washington Carver
Paint? I don’t see anything but a sweet darling little girl... who could melt your heart just looking at her! *Ü* wink.....The picture below... priceless...Happy WW~ Lisa
I love it... she changed her clothes!
She is too cute! My youngest has that SAME look at times. Cute is what saves him! :-))Patricia in WAHappy WW
I love it! Such angelic sweetness with a bit of mischief thrown in. :)
Looks like trouble...cute trouble.Katyhttp://mynutvillage.com/
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Paint? I don’t see anything but a sweet darling little girl... who could melt your heart just looking at her! *Ü* wink.....
The picture below... priceless...
Happy WW~
Lisa
I love it... she changed her clothes!
She is too cute! My youngest has that SAME look at times. Cute is what saves him! :-))
Patricia in WA
Happy WW
I love it! Such angelic sweetness with a bit of mischief thrown in. :)
Looks like trouble...cute trouble.
Katy
http://mynutvillage.com/
Post a Comment