August 12, 2008

School Photos

We started school last week. For our first day of school we took photos to send to relatives. We have a tradition of taking them in front of the same arbor each year. With a constant for a background it is easier for the kids to see how much they have changed in a year's time. They get a kick out of it and the relatives feel like we are more official if we have school photos like the "other kids". So here is to pleasing them all, lol.


Note: Quinn was taking a nap during picture time so he doesn't have one yet. I'll have to set his bouncy chair up in front of the arbor so he has his first ever school photo.

2 comments:

Bootcamp Burners said...

What beautiful girls you have!

I just found your blog through True Blessing. Great blog.

Anonymous said...

They all look so cute! I really like O's hair cut. We haven't started back in yet- we were doing little bits up till now. But I'm taking a bit of a break- for me mainly. :-)