Happy (not so) Wordless Wednesday Everyone!
This first photo is of us getting ready to go for our evening walk. Our 3 year old prefers to ride this way.
And here is the treat of our walks. There are four bucks that live in the area that we walk. I have tried to get closer and take a video of them but when it started scratching at the ground with it's hoof I had images of being horned so I walked away. My walking partner swears it wouldn't do that to me but then I doubt those people on the nature channel that were horned thought it would happen to them either. So here is a picture from as close as I felt safe.

8 comments:
What a wonderful treat for a walk!
Wendy
What a great way to ride. Those baskets do fit quite a bit in them. :-)
Patricia in WA
Happy WW
Great pictures! Happy WW!
Wow, those deer are beautiful...It's amazing how a child can get comfy.
Good thing your three year old is petite! My girls liked sitting on the front behind the front wheel (on the big wheeled stroller)
Great photos of the bucks.
She climbed under there all on her own. We have a double stroller for walking but I happened to not have it with me this day. She is pretty flexible!
How funny that your 3 year old likes to ride that way!
How wonderful to be able to view deer like that while out on a walk! Love the way your daughter likes to ride-looks cozy.
Post a Comment