September 16, 2008

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday Sept. 16th

Awe, the end of summer going out in style with a carnival. Unbeknownst to me they are too big for the kiddie rides, or so I was informed this year by them. They did an amicable job at hiding their distaste for them. There are no photos of them on the Hurricane, Scrambler, or Gravitron as I was so worried I didn't think to photograph them. Here is their pre-big kid rides photo right before they successfully convinced us they were brave enough to try the other side of the carnival.

And when you are told to take your little sister through the fun house you have to spice things up a little bit to add your own fun. Good thing the carnival worker was there to help...or was that to watch?I was pleased to see that atleast our little one was still timid enough to want to be held on the carousel. She wanted to ride it but only if dad would hold her on it. What a great dad he is!

And finally thanks to the little ponies, my personal favorite of this carnival, my five year old begs me daily for one.

Awe, the end of summer!

6 comments:

Skeller said...

Looks like a very fun carnival :-)

Mama Peep said...

Our youngest was recently told he was too big. Does that make me too old??? :-)

Patricia in WA
Happy WW!

Angela said...

What a fun day and a great way to say goodbye to Summer!

Rhonda said...

Very nice pictures. Summer went out in style. :)

Meliss said...

Love the wild ride on the slide picture!

Dangie said...

Fun! Fun! I don't want summer to end too! (wtm, runningirl71)