October 28, 2008

Hanna's Broken Arm


Our little bitty broke her arm Friday. She got a little carried away dancing on the couch and fell off, hitting her arm on an end table. She has been taking medicine for pain over the weekend and it seems to be making it tolerable for her. She gets a cast Tuesday. The big question is what color will she choose. Her sisters are trying to persuade her in different ways and have gotten into quite a few little spats over what color she will pick. They don't seem to get that it isn't their arm or their choice in color. One wants her to pick pink and one wants purple. I'm secretly hoping she picks any other color but those two. Any bets on what she chooses?

5 comments:

Paige said...

Poor little girl, I bet it hurts. My vote is green!

Rhonda said...

Bless Hanna's heart!! My oldest broke both arms when she was just four (she jumped off the swing set.)
I'm glad Hanna is not in too much pain.
Hmm, I'm guessing pink but we'll see. Miranda had two bright purple casts-no matter what Hanna chooses you will all be sick of it before too long!
Here is a hug for (((((Hanna)))). I will be praying for her. :)

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute! Poor little arm. :-(
Glad she seems to be doing ok with it. I'll look forward to hearing what color she picks too.

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute! Poor little arm. :-(
Glad she seems to be doing ok with it. I'll look forward to hearing what color she picks too.

Bootcamp Burners said...

Poor little girl. She looks like she is still having a blast. Maybe she will pick red or orange! teehee.