Where education is the lighting of a fire, not the filling of a pail~ George Washington Carver
October 28, 2008
Wordless Wednesday 10/29
Recipe for a box slumber party: A few large boxes, cozy blankets, and some creativity. Side note: Having a little brother that is the least bit interested would have helped, lol. Happy Wordless Wednesday everyone!
They pretended they were boats and were floating in a lake while they slept. It entertained them for the better part of two days. Amazing how a box can captivate their attention better than an expensive toy I could have bought them. :o)
8 comments:
That is such a cool idea! I loved sleeping in dens as a child.
They look like they are having loads of fun!! The big boxes were a great idea.
I hope Hanna's arm is doing well. :)
So cute! A box slumber party is a great idea.
They pretended they were boats and were floating in a lake while they slept. It entertained them for the better part of two days. Amazing how a box can captivate their attention better than an expensive toy I could have bought them. :o)
That's adorable. We haven't had any boxes for awhile, but I do keep finding little girls in clothes baskets!
I love this idea. They look so cute in them. Your little guy is adorable. My girls would try to make him their baby on the boat.
Awww, that's so cute with baby brother. And boxes never fail to entertain here either. What fun!
Great idea! I have boxes AND a house full of girls! This is a wonderfully different variation of an old theme. Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment