Where education is the lighting of a fire, not the filling of a pail~ George Washington Carver
October 29, 2008
And the verdict is in....
Hanna with her temporary cast.....
And Hanna after she made that all important decision of a color for a cast....
It's blue? What? What happened to pink or purple? The doctor showed her the colors and she knew instantly that she wanted blue. She stuck to it after seeing all the options so blue it is!
This is great! I love the final choice and how unexpected it was...I have one of those kids in my house too. :) Just when you think you know what to expect...
I like her choice! It will go well with anything she wears and maybe you won't get tired of seeing that same color. :) (Miranda had bright purple.) Tell Hanna that is a very pretty color.
Rhonda, I think you are right. Blue is a tolerable color unlike florescent orange, hot pink, and bright white which where options for her. I was secretly praying not white. Can you imagine a 3 year old with a permanent white cast on for a few weeks? It would surely be discolored and yucky looking by the end of it. I think she picked a good, neutral color. :o)
I have the one that always goes for pink or purple. Then the other one picks all the other colors. Orange, green, red- loves all those. One never knows.
5 comments:
This is great! I love the final choice and how unexpected it was...I have one of those kids in my house too. :) Just when you think you know what to expect...
I like her choice! It will go well with anything she wears and maybe you won't get tired of seeing that same color. :) (Miranda had bright purple.)
Tell Hanna that is a very pretty color.
Rhonda, I think you are right. Blue is a tolerable color unlike florescent orange, hot pink, and bright white which where options for her. I was secretly praying not white. Can you imagine a 3 year old with a permanent white cast on for a few weeks? It would surely be discolored and yucky looking by the end of it. I think she picked a good, neutral color. :o)
I like the color! Good job, Hanna!
I have the one that always goes for pink or purple. Then the other one picks all the other colors. Orange, green, red- loves all those. One never knows.
When my nephew broke his leg, he chose pink to be obnoxious lol.
Post a Comment