October 20, 2008

Harvest Party

Some of the local homeschoolers got together for a harvest party last week. We were fortunate enough to have nice weather so it was hosted at a local park. Everyone enjoyed a wonderful craft, some great games, excellent food, and lots of fun. Here are some photos from our day.


Grace making the pumpkin craft
One of the finished products
A twist on apple bobbing. They laid on their backs and bobbed for apples tied to a table top without using their hands.

Gourd Bowling. Had to make the wobbling gourds land inside the pumpkin.
Pumpkin Toss
And I couldn't resist adding a picture of Quinn. Next year he will enjoy participating in the festivities, this year he enjoyed watching.
I hope you are all enjoying Fall as much as we are! Have a great week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a fun time!

That "apple bobbing" idea was a great one!

Lindsey said...

I think it turned out great and hope we can do it again next year. Fall is a nice time of year and the decorations are so cute!

Paige said...

I love the apple bobbing and the gourd bowling. What great ideas! It looks like you all had fun.

Rhonda said...

What a fun day. I love those activities-very inventive. I love this time of year.