This week's Christmas craft was a hand stitched outline of their hand prints. We made these for their grandparent buddies at church. They hold an ornament exchange and we thought these might be fun for them to receive. On the back of the each hand is a printed note, stitched on, from each child to their buddy. We had fun making them and hope they are appreciated.
5 comments:
I absolutely love that!! It would be hard for me to give that away though, lol.
I hope you're doing well, you're still in my prayers!
You just proved my point- what a cute, creative idea.
I know friends shouldn't steal from oneanother...at least not secretly. So I'm telling you up front...I am stealing that adorable idea! :)
Have a happy day!
You can steal it! I made them for their buddies at church and also for their grandparents and for a keepsake for myself. It's fun to look back at how small their hands are. Olivia stitched her own, the others needed a little help.
I have an ongoing vase of flowers I will have to post pics of. Ever since Olivia was 2 I traced her hand print and turned them into flowers and put them into an heirloom vase I have. As she grew and we had more children I continue to do their hand prints each year. I have a beautiful bouquet of flowers to see how they've grown. It's one of my most prized crafts we've done.
What a cute project! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment