February 11, 2008

A'Muse Me Monday

It's A'Muse Me Monday time again. So this weeks was a favorite joke. Here is mine:

A mom was asked by a friend what her son was taking in college. With a sigh she replied, "Everything I have."


Liv's:

knock, knock.
who's there?
banana.
banana who?
knock knock.
who's there?
banana.
banana who?
knock knock.
who's there?
orange.
orange who.
orange you glad I didn't say banana?
:o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - cute. :) Have fun checking out the other players. Some cute things. Katrina and Heather haven't put theirs up yet.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsey. Thank you guys for playing! I have fun reading your answers each week. :)

Both of your jokes made me laugh. :)
Later!

Anonymous said...

LOL, that made me laugh!
Thank you guys for playing.

Susan said...

Lindsey, those are cute jokes. Thanks for stopping by my blog, yours is so super cute. Your daughters are so darling. My daughters name is Hattie Mae after my great grandma.