February 2, 2008

Back Onboard

It's been nearly a year since I last posted. I got out of the blogging mood and I thought that I had deleted my account, so you can imagine how surprised I was to see that a partial of my existing posts were still here.

An update on us:
For starters we are expecting baby number 4, a boy, in five weeks. I will be the first to admit that I was hoping for another girl (something about the familiar, the pink cutesy stuff, and the ability to do hand-me-downs), but I think that I have overcome this and am now as excited as everyone else to have a little guy running around the house. I am sure there are times that he will turn my world upside down, but then the girls do that very same thing occasionally! Here he is at 20 weeks. I know that ultrasound pics are not the best photos but I am a mom and I couldn't help showing him off :o)





We like the name Quinn for him. Either Quinton Michael or just Quinn Michael. My first pick was Cole Michael but my cousin surprised us all and is having a baby boy that he is naming Cole. There went that name since that is his middle name I can't hardly take that from him! So for the moment Quinn it is. As all you moms know the names are subject to change at any given moment.

The girls are doing great. Olivia has been into sports this year. She did soccor, volleyball, and now is starting basketball. Both Olivia and Grace are in the chimes choir at church and participate in a volunteer program with the elderly where they meet monthly to pray, read, and do crafts together. We still enjoy homeschooling them and all the benefits that come along with it.

2 comments:

The Summerfields said...

I am all for naming him what you will be calling him...I like Quinn Micheal, so then you don't even have to figure out how you want to spell Quenton, Quinton, etc.;)

Just in case you needed someone else telling you what you SHOULD name your baby! Don't you just love that....?

Anonymous said...

I love the name Quinn! :)