It's coming along! We are working on stairs today. It is our anniversary and mom's day tomorrow so we won't get much done. :o( I actually asked that we work on this to celebrate and I was voted out by my husband and kids. I would have been very happy to receive a finished porch in celebration! Ahhh...maybe next week it will be done.
4 comments:
It looks really great! Now, admit it, a weekend off will be nice too.
Are you headed to McD's with the kids for your anniversary again this year?
I really wanted the porch done as my "gift". I tried to convince them that we could have lasagna at home (I already have it prepared so it won't take long) and then we could do more porch work. It didn't work and I was told we are going to Mexican and then DQ for desert. And I think the kids are coming along. Before we know it we will have all the time to ourselves that we want so we don't balk at having the kids come along now.
Hey, and McD's is our favorite for Valentine's dinner, lol.
That looks awesome! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! :)
I've got giveaways going on a dash of sassitude and Penning Prose this week. :)
Post a Comment