Here are our family stickers for my suburban. They came yesterday and I couldn't wait to apply them.My husband had to be the hunter, although personally it looks to me like he is carrying that gun to protect all those girls, lol! I was drawn to the gardener sticker since that is one of my favorite activities. Plus the one reading a book looked a little nerdy and the girls didn't want their mom portrayed that way on the car. Liv is the fisherman. Her absolute favorite thing to do is fish. She can last as long as her grandpa on the water and if anyone knows him they understand how long that can be! Grace is the girly girl with the purse. They couldn't make a dress frilly enough for her but she settled on this one (her first pick was a bikini girl and I refused) :o) Hanna is carrying her baby doll and Quinn is a toddler, which at the rate he is going he will be one sooner than we would like. And then last but not least is our trusty dog. In reality her body should be four times that size, and I am talking width not height. She is a great dog and if anyone is looking for characteristics in a good dog I would recommend an obese, lazy, half crippled dog that doesn't know how to bark.
So there is our family in stickers!
2 comments:
LOL on the dog recommendation. :) I love those stickers. Where did you find those?
I found them at ourstickfamily.com
They let you pick the face, then the body, and finally the size so you can choose from a ton of personalities in stickers. We had fun picking them out and we are pretty pro-family :) so we thought it was good to show it!
Post a Comment