Where education is the lighting of a fire, not the filling of a pail~ George Washington Carver
Great pictures. Did you use photoshop or just your camera. Those turned out nice. What cute little ones you have.
I used my camera. I haven't played with photoshop but should.
Reading! Reading! Reading! Wonderful! Your children are very cute.Patricia in WAHappy WW
These kind of photos are my absolute favorite! They are priceless.Thank you for sharing them.
So sweet! Happy WW!
Thanks for visiting over on my blog hazelnutacademy...I have enjoyed spending some time on your blog today. What a beautiful "crew" you have. Sheryl
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great pictures. Did you use photoshop or just your camera. Those turned out nice. What cute little ones you have.
I used my camera. I haven't played with photoshop but should.
Reading! Reading! Reading! Wonderful! Your children are very cute.
Patricia in WA
Happy WW
These kind of photos are my absolute favorite! They are priceless.
Thank you for sharing them.
So sweet! Happy WW!
Thanks for visiting over on my blog hazelnutacademy...I have enjoyed spending some time on your blog today. What a beautiful "crew" you have.
Sheryl
Post a Comment