Where education is the lighting of a fire, not the filling of a pail~ George Washington Carver
Lovely shot, that's what September afternoons were made for. :)
How fun! We love to go feed the ducks.
It always amazes me how ducks will flock to people like that! Looks like a fun time!Shannon
We love feeing the ducks too! Great picture, thanks for sharing.
What a great memory!Patricia in WAHappy WW!
Thanks for showing the internet my backside! LOL!It was a fun time!
Oh Char look at how thin you are. You have nothing to worry about! I suppose I should have asked the owners of all backsides before posting though, lol.
LOL! I was joking! I'd be in big trouble if I had to ask permission to post backsides since I post so many.:-)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Lovely shot, that's what September afternoons were made for. :)
How fun! We love to go feed the ducks.
It always amazes me how ducks will flock to people like that! Looks like a fun time!
Shannon
We love feeing the ducks too! Great picture, thanks for sharing.
What a great memory!
Patricia in WA
Happy WW!
Thanks for showing the internet my backside! LOL!
It was a fun time!
Oh Char look at how thin you are. You have nothing to worry about! I suppose I should have asked the owners of all backsides before posting though, lol.
LOL! I was joking! I'd be in big trouble if I had to ask permission to post backsides since I post so many.
:-)
Post a Comment