October is upon us. It came early this year or was it that I wasn't prepared for it so it seemed that way? It's time to get in the mood and put up the decorations. Above is a craft we made last year. It was a kit from Oriental Trading Company. We attempted our first fall craft of the year last night, it was a leaf craft. We found leaves in the yard and traced them onto mesh. Then we used yarn to cross stitch them. I would love to have put up photos of them but in all honesty they were VERY unattractive. Even the kids agreed they didn't turn out. I chalked it up to great quality time together.We got out the rest of our Halloween decorations. Here is a photo of Liv and Quinn playing with a candy bowl. The hand in the middle of it has a sensor and claws at you when you reach into it. We got quite the kick out of watching the baby giggle over it getting him.

2 comments:
Hot chocolate and apple cider! Fall caught us by surprise this year too, but the cooler nights are reminding me very quickly.
You are so creative with decorating and parties! Can I send my kids over so they will be exposed to that fun stuff? Their Mom is challenged in that area. Poor babies.
Post a Comment