Um no, I never change my house around (said through gritting teeth and wandering eyes). I like to spice things up a bit. You never know what to expect when you drop by the blog, just like my dh never knows what to expect when he comes home. :o) That's my mediocre way of living life on the wild side. Aren't I a brave and crazy one?
8 comments:
Cute pictures! We have more than a few of our kids getting bathed in all manner of different sinks and buckets as well.
What precious photos!
Shannon
That is so funny but cute! Happy WW!
Oh Lindsey-those are just precious!
How precious! I love kids in the sink, only they can get away with it. Thanks for sharing!
You changed your template again.
Do you rearrange your house a lot too? :-)
I like all of it. Cute pictures all around.
Um no, I never change my house around (said through gritting teeth and wandering eyes). I like to spice things up a bit. You never know what to expect when you drop by the blog, just like my dh never knows what to expect when he comes home. :o) That's my mediocre way of living life on the wild side. Aren't I a brave and crazy one?
Oh I remember when my girls were little enough to bathe in the sink. I love your pictures, takes me back.
Post a Comment